Ads Top

Excel With Excel Pivot Tables in 1 Hour! 100% off Udemy


COURSE DESCRIPTION

No matter if you are a Beginner or an Advanced user of Excel, you are sure to benefit from this 1 hour webinar tutorial which goes through the most important tools that are available in an Excel Pivot Table. The course is designed for Excel 2007, 2010, 2013 and 2016.
In no time you will be able to analyze lots of data and tell a story in a quick and interactive way, learn how to build stunning Dashboards and get noticed by top management & prospective employers.
What you will learn?
  • How to set up your data and create a Pivot Table in less than 3 minutes which will increase your efficiency!
  • How to put your key business metrics like Year to Date Sales, Monthly Variations and Top 10 Customers in an interactive Pivot Table, taking your analytical skills to another level!
  • How to create an Interactive Dashboard with Slicers & Pivot Charts that will WOW your boss and get you noticed by top Management!
  • Pivot Table tips & special Bonus material that you can keep and use to become better at Excel straight away which will skyrocket your personal development!
  • Scroll down this page to view the full Course Curriculum…
What you get?
  1. An hour long Pivot Table tutorial that touches on the most important tools you need, in order to get you up and running and start applying to your job straight away…with CONFIDENCE!
  2. BONUS Pivot Table tips & tricks video tutorial;
  3. All tutorials come with downloadable videos in mp4 format, so you can watch while you are offline or traveling;
  4. Access to the Excel workbook that is shown in the training video, so you can follow along and practice the new tricks learned;
  5. High Definition quality videos viewable from your PC, laptop, tablet or mobile phone.
  6. LIFETIME online access, anywhere in the world, 24×7!
  7. My personal support if you ever get stuck with a Pivot Table problem;
  8. When you have finished with this course you will receive a Certificate of Completion, which you can add to your resume!
What some of the thousands of students who have viewed this tutorial have said…
You taught me many things that I hadn’t known (and I’m not a beginner…) – Leigh, Birmingham
Thank you so much! I have learned a lot, this will wow my boss. – Tammy – New York
A really useful webinar, which has taken me up a level from being an existing basic pivot table user to advanced level, if not quite an expert. – Peter – Adelaide
The webinar was fantastic! I had quite a few jaw-dropping moments! – Tan – Livingston
I would like to say I have been wary and ‘scared’ of Pivot Tables for years. No longer! – Mary – Toronto
That was an awesome hour of my time well spent. – Carlos – Madrid
Thank you John, great tutorial. You certainly packed a great deal of information into that hour. Bernard – Michigan
Thank you so much for this session. I am new to creating pivot tables but you made it easy to understand. Teresa – Vancouver
I am one of the more advanced users in our organisation but I have realised that I knew next to nothing.Jocelyn – Melbourne
Not a question but just wanted to say in the space of 9 minutes I’ve learnt a lot. Richard – London
Wow! No question, just wow! Amazing! John – Hamburg
Simply awesome, with in an hour I found myself a Pivot expert – Natalie – Boston
I have been helping thousands of people further their careers by teaching them Excel the easiest and most comfortable way and I want to help you out as well because you deserve it! These tutorials will give you career-building skills that you can use to become better and more efficient at your job.


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.